I’ve finally finished writing the third book in the Starlight’s Shadow series, so it’s time to celebrate with a giveaway! 🎉
Eclipse the Moon, the second book in the series, releases in less than five weeks on July 12, but you can enter for a chance to read it even sooner! Keep reading for details. :)
As a reminder, I’ve partnered with BookPeople to offer signed copies of ETM (plus backlist books!!), so if that’s something that interests you, get your orders in now because a lot of my previous books are on backorder with a 7-10 day lead time.
And I was too braindead during the last blog post to mention it, but the first fifty-ish ETM preorders from BookPeople will come with a bookmark and stickers! The bookmark is the same one from the HTS release, but the stickers are different. :)
Acclaimed author Jessie Mihalik returns with an exciting new novel about a rainbow-haired female bounty hunter tasked with preventing an interstellar war.
Kee Ildez has been many things: hacker, soldier, bounty hunter. She never expected to be a hero, but when a shadowy group of traitors starts trying to goad the galaxy’s two superpowers into instigating an interstellar war, Kee throws herself into the search to find out who is responsible—and stop them.
Digging up hidden information is her job, so hunting traitors should be a piece of cake, but the primary suspect spent years in the military, and someone powerful is still covering his tracks. Disrupting their plans will require the help of her entire team, including Varro Runkow, a Valovian weapons expert who makes her pulse race.
Quiet, grumpy, and incredibly handsome, Varro watches her with hot eyes but ignores all of her flirting, so Kee silently vows to keep her feelings strictly platonic. But that vow will be put to the test when she and Varro are forced to leave the safety of their ship and venture into enemy territory alone.
Cut off from the rest of their team, they must figure out how to work together—and fast—because a single misstep will cost thousands of lives.
Harper Voyager is also running a Goodreads giveaway, and it’s a new as of a couple days ago, so double check even if you entered previously.
And now for the main event!
To enter to win an ARC, please read and follow the rules below. Incomplete entries will be ignored/deleted.
Update: Entries closed, winners announced soon!
- The entry period starts now and ends on June 17, 2022 at noon Central. You must be eighteen or older. Open to US and international readers. Void where prohibited.
- Leave ONE top-level comment (i.e., not a reply to another comment) below and tell me something you’ve enjoyed recently, whether it’s a book, TV show, vacation, or whatever. I want to hear about what’s bringing you joy!
- Duplicate top-level comments will be deleted. You are welcome to reply to other comments, though, because those won’t count as entries.
- Comments must be on the giveaway blog post on my site (www.jessiemihalik.com). Comments on Facebook, Goodreads, etc. won’t count.
- Come back after June 17 and see if you’ve won! Three winners will be picked by random number and must actively claim their book. Instructions will be included in the winning post.